воскресенье, 5 января 2014 г.

(TAG! YOU'RE IT!!) THE ULTIMATE HARRY POTTER EXPERIENCE!!!






1.Favorite Harry Potter Book 2.Favorite Harry Potter Movie 3. ULTIMATE HARRY POTTER EXPERIENCE! I tag: TheMetalHeadBookWorm TheLibraryofSarah DevvourBookRevi...








Playing to sold-out houses all over the world, POTTED POTTER takes on the ultimate challenge of condensing all seven Harry Potter books (and a real life game...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Ярлыки: , , , , ,

Комментарии: 18:

В 5 января 2014 г. в 11:49 , Anonymous Books of Amber сказал(а)...

Ah, this is such a great idea! I'll make a response video tomorrow. A lot
of people I've spoken to actually disliked HP5 the most out of the series.
It's interesting that you liked it the most!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 12:29 , Anonymous Sonythebooklover сказал(а)...

This is a great tag, man you're making brush the cowebs off my brain for
this one. I'll do it soon.

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 12:41 , Anonymous TheLibraryOfSarah сказал(а)...

Great video! And thanks for tagging me! =) I'll get right on to making a
video response in the morning =)

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 13:26 , Anonymous DevvourBookReviews сказал(а)...

awesome you tagged me! :D I'll do this soon! great video!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 14:02 , Anonymous jerome96114 сказал(а)...

@BlitzBookReview : I wo ... selbst wenn du langsam liest solltest du pro
Buch nur 3 Abende brauchen ... :-) So schwieriger Lesestoff ist das ja jetz
nicht grad ...

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 14:35 , Anonymous starszbooks сказал(а)...

@MegaBookNut Great! I look forward to seeing it!!!!!!!!!!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 15:21 , Anonymous starszbooks сказал(а)...

@AmberPepper Really?? Wow...I wonder why...

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 15:42 , Anonymous starszbooks сказал(а)...

@BlitzBookReview You must add them to your list. You said you love the
Hunger Games. They are definitely comparable.

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 16:05 , Anonymous starszbooks сказал(а)...

@DevvourBookReviews YAY!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 16:14 , Anonymous starszbooks сказал(а)...

@Sonythebooklover Lol it's been a while right? I kinda want to re-read the
series again...

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 16:20 , Anonymous TheLibraryOfSarah сказал(а)...

@BlitzBookReview Don't worry, you can just read the whole series really
quickly! It's only 3,870 pages collectively XD But no seriously, good luck
on starting the series and I hope you enjoy them! =) (and don't worry, I've
only read the first 3 lol)

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 17:17 , Anonymous starszbooks сказал(а)...

@TheMetalheadBookworm YESSSS! Harry Potter is by far the best! Hands down!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 18:15 , Anonymous Matthew Rice сказал(а)...

I thought this was like .... a very potter musical... I'm disappointed.

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 19:08 , Anonymous jace11c сказал(а)...

I'm seeing this on January 23rd with my friends, and we are so excited :)

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 19:48 , Anonymous Dalek Warrior сказал(а)...

I just saw this yesterday. Totally, epically, awesome!!! Although I favored
it with Dale and Gary. Poor Gary got tackled by two eight year olds during
the quidditch match, thats PA in a nutshell!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 20:27 , Anonymous Gwynne Long сказал(а)...

saw this today

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 21:07 , Anonymous Superdog Snape сказал(а)...

I. Need. The. Whole. Show. T.T Jesse Gary i miss you D:

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 21:45 , Anonymous Theaceosspades 722 сказал(а)...

Saw this it was sooooo good

 

Отправить комментарий

Подпишитесь на каналы Комментарии к сообщению [Atom]

<< Главная страница