воскресенье, 5 января 2014 г.

Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio tours London






EXPERIENCE THE TOUR IN FULL AT OUR WEBSITE! http://themeuk.net/blog/?page_id=1720 Pictures, the video and stunning Panoramic's! Just so everyone can see, her...








Take a complete tour of Hogwart's Castle and a POV ride on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter located at Islands o...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Ярлыки: , , , , , , ,

Комментарии: 50:

В 5 января 2014 г. в 11:15 , Anonymous Sabina Bergelin сказал(а)...

I'm a huge potterhead, but this is just disapointing. You can't actually go
anywhere, just look at things from the movies. It would have been cool if
you could go into the stores in the diagon valley, be able to ride the
Nimbus 2000 and then see yourself on the screen, like you are in mid air,
like you are in the world of Harry Potter.

But no, you only can look at things from the movies and then buy som stuff
from a tourist-store at the end, Disapointing. 

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 11:21 , Anonymous natalia iwanczuk сказал(а)...

My whole School Is going there on 6th december cant wait

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 11:27 , Anonymous ffb773 сказал(а)...

This seems to be an ideal complement to the Harry Potter Wizard World in
Orlando, Florida. Must be fantastic to see all this stuff :-)

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 12:17 , Anonymous hayley mcdonald сказал(а)...

it doesn't look worth the money to be honest. just the film stuff in glass
cases and sets there doesn't look to be anything interactive, a ride or any
of the shops you could walk in and buy weasley sweets or a wand shop
iykwim. it would cost £100 for us to go, sorry but after watching this I
wont bother and im a big fan

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 12:27 , Anonymous Chuck Norris сказал(а)...

Went today and it was amazing especially the last part of the tour! :D

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 12:52 , Anonymous gj chen сказал(а)...

i went there yesterday with school

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 13:49 , Anonymous TheWhiteAngelzz сказал(а)...

AHAHHAHA

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 14:10 , Anonymous Claudia de Koning сказал(а)...

No you haven't.... it's a sort of musea it's awesome !

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 14:59 , Anonymous Jeremy Miller сказал(а)...

Do they have rides? ,I've never been here beefore.

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 15:35 , Anonymous jboomadmill сказал(а)...

Just got back from there today!! Awesome, well worth a visit.

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 15:51 , Anonymous sweetkazu сказал(а)...

nothing beats actually going there.

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 16:33 , Anonymous Danny Connolly сказал(а)...

I have videos of the shop at the wand area check it out

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 16:57 , Anonymous ultimatelayton сказал(а)...

I went there for my birthday! It's soooo cool! I love butterbeer!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 17:56 , Anonymous Kieran Morgan сказал(а)...

My fav room is the last 1, I found Daniel Radcliffe name!!!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 18:51 , Anonymous Kieran Morgan сказал(а)...

I been there best eva

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 19:46 , Anonymous crishler1860 сказал(а)...

Where is it?

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 20:21 , Anonymous Sophie Tutzschke сказал(а)...

Very good film. Thank you for that!

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 20:38 , Anonymous Karen Anne сказал(а)...

On the list to visit, have heard lots of good things.

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 20:57 , Anonymous MegaEnderCreeper сказал(а)...

i went there on the 8/9/13 really nice place

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 21:28 , Anonymous Nenebeautyy сказал(а)...

Merlin's bear! I MUST go!! <3

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 22:00 , Anonymous Nadine Whitney сказал(а)...

london

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 22:49 , Anonymous WhistleWhenYouSmile сказал(а)...

A dream come true...

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 23:11 , Anonymous Adam Smith сказал(а)...

Going in November before the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Party. Anyone else?

 
В 5 января 2014 г. в 23:44 , Anonymous guðlaug ósk сказал(а)...

This is making me wish june hurry up!!

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 00:39 , Anonymous Likea Anna сказал(а)...

In May i will fly with my mum to london. And we will visit the leavesden
Studios. :) I'm so happy and glad about it. <3 (Sorry for my bad english
i'm from Germany.)

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 01:00 , Anonymous Dragonk116 сказал(а)...

It was my favorite ride. 

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 01:30 , Anonymous shacharmargalit сказал(а)...

is this a roller coster?

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 02:01 , Anonymous Becca Hästen сказал(а)...

I want to go there!

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 02:54 , Anonymous Harriet Olurankinse сказал(а)...

When I went to Florida in May this year, I ignored my mum's idea to read
the books and watch the films before we went, saying I didn't like Harry
Potter. Now I sincerely regret this, since I have become - quite literally
- obsessed about them. In June I read the Philosopher's Stone and since
then I have loved them. I now wish to go back, but it is so far away from
England. My advice: don't go to Universal Studios without reading or
watching Harry Potter. Do both. The books will give you knowledge of the
series, and the films look exactly the same as the ride does, so you will
be able to appreciate it more. I wish I could go back, since I would buy
the hogwarts robes, and Harry's wand etc. I would appreciate it so much
more and enjoy it.

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 03:04 , Anonymous Tal Achildiev сказал(а)...

This was the best of the whole park I went there with my dad grandpa and
uncle. Best ride ever If u go there make sure to visit that ride 

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 03:39 , Anonymous Jessica Gallup сказал(а)...

Was that the actual place they filmed the movie in??! :-D :-
Coooool !!!!:-D ♥

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 04:09 , Anonymous DangRabbit сказал(а)...

Im In Florida Right Now In Fact I Visited The Wizarding World Of Harry
Potter Today

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 04:13 , Anonymous Ana Paola Branca сказал(а)...

Is coooooool

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 04:18 , Anonymous Leah Russell сказал(а)...

i waited in line 2 hours to go on this but it was totally worth it!
literally the best ride at universal! 

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 04:19 , Anonymous Kaitlyn Cahbot сказал(а)...

Is it a screen or an actual ride... I don't know. I'm going here next
august and I'm a huge fan but I hate roller coated type of rides.... 

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 04:20 , Anonymous Scott Denny сказал(а)...

Hi PopSong1 thanks for this video its great to put this stuff on when so
many other people cant get their for one reason or another.Hey I do have
one question what day and what time of year did you take this as I see
their are no lines.Can you give me all the stats so when I go I can try and
have the same experience you did.
Thanks
ScottD

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 04:58 , Anonymous toinfinityandbatman сказал(а)...

At 14:16 the man behind the counter said "See your photos muggles!"

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 05:17 , Anonymous kwontif65 сказал(а)...

jeez how long do you have to walk before the ride?

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 06:02 , Anonymous John Freemen сказал(а)...

This long was freaking long!
When i went on it

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 06:06 , Anonymous Nicole Allen сказал(а)...

I waited 2 hours to get on this ride because there was no fast pass for it
but let me tell you, it was so worth it!!!! Amazing ride!

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 06:20 , Anonymous TiffyTheTurtleco08 сказал(а)...

It was a loooong line when I went the year it first opened.

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 07:01 , Anonymous Monicasdestiny сказал(а)...

I thought it was a roller coaster so I didn't go on it. I totally would
have went if I had known it was a simulator! oh well, next time. Thanks for
posting this!

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 07:11 , Anonymous Pretty TriciaU сказал(а)...

Much better if there aren't too many civilians around. More thrill finding
yourself alone or just having some few companies. 

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 07:22 , Anonymous Adedayo Abioye сказал(а)...

30 min wait time for me :-)

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 07:26 , Anonymous Evon Vetter сказал(а)...

I love this ride.

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 07:55 , Anonymous Claudia Mvg сказал(а)...

I really want to be there!

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 08:07 , Anonymous Anne Arbule сказал(а)...

omgggg!!!! i wanna go!! :( :)

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 08:34 , Anonymous shambel18 сказал(а)...

That's it, im going there. I will find a way. There is no way im missing
out on that.

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 09:19 , Anonymous XxAnimeWikixX сказал(а)...

Rode*

 
В 6 января 2014 г. в 09:45 , Anonymous Suhas s сказал(а)...

The bst simulator


 

Отправить комментарий

Подпишитесь на каналы Комментарии к сообщению [Atom]

<< Главная страница